Not logged in? Join one of the largest Mobile Phone Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Mobile Phone Fight 2013!

Advertisments:

My cousin fingered me while I slept- HELP PLEASE!!?

USA GSM and WCDMA carrier

Postby saber » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Okay so, I had been staying at my Grandpa's house because my cousin was down and I hadnt seen him in a while. I stayed three nights, and we had to share a bed because there wasnt enough which I didnt mind because we were pretty much like best friends anyway. He's 14 and I'm 16. On the first two nights, we snuggled and he always rubbed my legs, back and tummy etc but I didnt think anything of it because we were close and cousins. This morning I was having a dream of someone rubbing my vagina, and I woke up mid dream and found that we were in the spooning position and his hand was in my undies, and his fingers were rubbing in and out. I freaked out and jumped, and his fingers went back to my tummy, then he started rubbing circles and I moved to the other side of the bed, not saying anything. I didn't know what to say!! I was so surprised that he'd do something like that!!!! He then texted me saying we had to leave, and we had a little fight over text over it and he made up that he "didnt know what he was doing" and i was like WTF, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing! He apologised (through text) and I pretended to forgive him. I didn't tell anyone and we didnt really talk as much throughout the day, then mum came and picked me up. I don't want to tell her because I'm scared that she won't believe me and idk how she'll react; it's her sisters son.

What do I do? Please help! xx
saber

Postby glynn » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi look u really need to tell ur Mum coz if not this dirty lil creep will think it's ok to fiddle with us,YOU MUST TELL UR MUM OK ,she will handle it for your sake OK
BE STRONG IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE TOUCHED UNWANTED IT'S DIGITAL RAPE!!!!!!?
glynn

Postby brodrig72 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

you NEED to tell an adult you trust. even of he did apologize, its still not ok. if he does it to you, he could end up doing a lot worse to someone else in the future. what happened is NOT your fault, but it is your responsibility to tell an adult about it. after that, it is out of your hands, you did what you could.

good luck!
brodrig72

Postby alarico91 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Tell your mom. This could be something that eats you up from the inside. Because no person should ever take advantage of you and get a way with it. You have to tell and stand up for your self. That is rape. Tell your mom cuz that is scary stuff
alarico91

Postby eorland » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Girl, you HAVE to tell your mum, that is absolutely not acceptable, not to mention gross.
Tell her. Your her daughter and she has a right to know.
eorland

Postby justain » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:01 pm

TELL YOUR MOTHER! What he did was not okay. That is sexual assault and someone needs to be told. If he is 16 then he knows what he is doing. I'm sorry he did what he did.
justain

Postby deion » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Girl you BETTER TELL YOUR MOTHER . OR address your AUNTIE about the situation because that is NOT normal baby girl. FOLLOW me on Twitter @_iAmLOVE
deion

Postby cuilean » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Tell your Mom, you are HER daughter!
cuilean

Postby akeno » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:19 pm

The exact same thing happened to me about 10 years ago. When I was 9 and my cousin was 18. I still haven't had the courage to tell anyone. My parents still have no idea. l don't think about it much anymore, I forget about it after some time passed. But when something reminds me of the event, I feel really disgusted and upset.

Plus, I always feel really awkward during family gatherings because the cousin who did that to me will be around with his wife and daughter. I would avoid eye contacts with him and I'd end up acting awkward with all my family members because I don't want people to notice that something happened between me and him. My relatives think I'm just a shy and awkward kid for no reason now.

My advice is, if you have the guts, tell your mum.
akeno

Postby sikyahonaw » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

I think you should tell your mom whether she believes you or not. You were basically molested by your cousin .. Personally in my family we don't let boys and girls sleep in the same bed my mom was molested when she was younger and had problems growing up she was scared to b touched by any male it took a long time to get thru it but if you talk about it now it will b easier to get thru
sikyahonaw

Next

Return to AT&T